Another Iowan here!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rabbithunter

Original poster
Aug 18, 2008
Marion, Iowa
Just wanted to say Hello! I have really enjoyed reading this site so far and look forward to being able to contribute! I am going to purchase a 30" MES on my way home from work! My family is excited to try many of the great recipes I have read from here. Pictures to come soon!

ANOTHER EYE-OH-WEE-GEN ! ! ! ! ! We are taking OVER ! !

welcome dude...........where about you from?

Don't forget to sign up for Jeff's FREE 5-day ecourse!

also, don't forget we LOVE the q-view!

once again, welcome! ! !

IT'S ANOTHER HAWKEYE!!!!

Told ya i was gonna do it

Welcome, and dont be shy. Do you run beagles?

Welcome to smf rabbithunter. Great to see another Iowan on here. You're gonna really like this place!

Welcome Rabbithunter!!! I am guessing you are the same Rabbithunter from IowaOutdoors.com? If so, I'm rouser on there.

It's a great site full of great people with tons of useful info. Great to see another Iowan on board!

Yep, I'm the same ol' rabbithunter! As a matter of fact, your the reason for all this maddness! Great site here! I cant wait til the smoke starts rolling!

good lord... is there any iowans out there who dont belong to the smf?
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Welcome!!!

welcome to smf from minnesota!!!!! dunno whats goin on down there in iowa but all summer long there a ton a peeps siigning up. u got a great bunch a great smokers close to ya rite in your home state plus you got a ton of others right here. join in and cant wait to see some qview from your new smoker!!!!

Welcome, I have the MES 40' from Sam's and love it. Any questions ask away, I'm sure you'll love yours as much as I love mine.

Good luck with it.

Welcome rabithunter. great site and great people there is a ton of info and a full libary of posters here.

Glad you decided to join us here at the SMF, rabbithunter. I'm not too far from you.....Tama/Toledo.....Hope you enjoy all the info that is available here, and ask all the questions you may have.

L8r,
Eric

I am in the CR Metro area as well. I picked my 30" MES up last week, made some yummy pulled with it this weekend.

If you find a good source for wood in the area let me know.

Welcome to the SMF, nice to know you'll be able to share the fun with the family. It's all good.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky