Another "Feee To Good Home" Item: Digital Meat Thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
Finally got my new stainless steel digital smokehouse from The Sausage Maker yesterday. It came with this and I have no need for it being that I have two Maverick 732's so thought I'd toss this out and see if anybody needs it. Couple things to note however. I believe this only reads the temp of your food, not the cook chamber. I could be wrong but I don't think so from reading the label. It's brand new, still in the package, and never been opened. I also cannot attest to the accuracy of it BUT I have several other electronic gadgets made by the same manufacturer that are spot on perfect and I use almost daily for work. Can't speak for this unit but if their other products and an indication of this one, it may well be a great unit.

IMG_20180509_061225.jpg

As always, the first person to respond, and include name and mailing address in their first PM to me will get the device. I may well be able to get it mailed out today but no promises. Getting ready to gear up and make 10 gallons of beer so I'll be out of pocket for a few hours but will check back here as time permits.

Probably won't last long either....
Robert

If your wanting to ship to the UK, i would more than love it. Having to wait till next month to buy anymore gadgets. Having to use a cheese probe to check internal temp.

"If your wanting to ship to the UK, i would more than love it."

I'd actually have no issues shipping it to the UK but it's already spoken for. 73saint was the first to PM me with the required criteria so he is the blue ribbon winner this time.

Another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust :-)
Robert

Reactions: Steve H
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky