Another fattie from the differant side

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mballi3011

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 12, 2009
The stuffing was everthing you would put in a baked potatoe, Cheddar & blue cheese, green onions, jalopenios,green peppers, hamburger chub, with bacon & pepperoni weave.

All the fixings ready for the rolling.

Rolled and ready for the frig overnight.

Oh yea I forgot to mention the 12lb ham all rubbed up.

In the smoker ham for about 11 hoursand the fattie about an hour.

after the cooks tasting of the ham (yummo) we are resting.

Sliced and ready to eat.

You didnt think we forgot the sour cream. Where are the Beans????

We call them Garbage Beans. Their are really a fattie in a pot.
3 kind of beans, onions, green peppers. pepperoni. hamburger meat, brown sugar, molassas, bacon, worshire sauce, and some other things I cann't think of. It all turned out well and we all enjoyed. The family still razzes me for hanging here and showing all these pictures here but they sure look forward to the weekends and the smoker getting fired up. Thanks alot to all you great people here for giving me some really good ideas.

Mmmmmm.... Dibs on any leftovers!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

The envelope just keeps getting pushed around here. That Fattie looks great. And the butt looks good to. Keep up the good work and nice Qvue

Man that looks great, a recipe for the beans would be cool if you don't mind; they look great also.

mballi3011---

Youch! thats is one good looking fattie , porker and BEENS.. Do you have a recipe for the beans?> or is it an eyball and taste thing?

PROPS to the chef!

CHEERS!!

Potatoes were par cook then sliced boil for about 5 minutes only whole potatoe.
Heliboy and smokinsquid I will write it out and post it (the garbage bean recipe) and let you know

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky