Another brisket w/ q-view

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoke13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 7, 2008
Decided to go at another brisket. Had a big stall about 152. Brought it to 190 and sliced. Seasoned with cajun seasoning, Slap Ya Mama...

"Tis the month of the brisky! Got some serious smoke ring, and lookin' great!

Eric

That looks real good! I've been wanting to do a brisket latley but my work schedual has put the brakes on any long smokes
mad.gif

mmmm yummy
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Damn Cajun!
Showing me something like that this late at night...
Looks great and I love that smoke ring. Did you spritz/mop with anything?

Cajun,
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

That's a Winner right there! Great smoke ring, great pictures. And yes I too am hungry right now. Thanks for the view.

CAN YOU SAY RING!!!
CAN YOU SAY RING!!!
CAN YOU SAY RING!!!
Thats GREAT !! smoke ring and a good looking bark too Blackend and delish I bet !!

CHEERS EARS!!

Thanks. Didn't mop with anything. Mixed the cajun seasoning with some sugar and that was my rub. Spicy, sweet, but good. The stall seemed like forever, but I had patience..

Thanks for the points and compliments....smoked it with hickory....Sammies tonight....Also, saw in the new Big Bob Gibson cookbook, brisket wrapped scallops....Man, they look good...

Cajun that looks amazing I am going to make my first attempt at a brisket this weekend I am hoping it comes close to yours

I kept reading about the rings before I seen the pics, THEN i seen them
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

OMG, I wanna hang it on my wall, no over my smoker. Literally picture perfect

WOW is all that can be said for that smoke ring. Everything looks great and I bet it taste just as good as it looks. Yummmmmmo

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky