Annual Physical

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blackhawk19

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 20, 2007
Troy AL
Ed was 89 years old and went for his annual physical.
All of his tests came back with normal results. Dr. Smith who was a friend said, " Ed , everything looks great physically. How are you doing mentally and emotionally?
Are you at peace with yourself, and do you have a good relationship with God?"
Ed replied, "God and me are fine. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so that when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom - poof - the light goes on, when I'm done - poof- the light goes off. "Wow!" commented Dr. Smith , "That's incredible!"

A little later in the day Dr. Smith called Ed 's wife. " Ethel , he said, Ed is
doing fine. Physically, he's great. But, I had to call because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night and - poof- the light goes on in the bathroom, and then when he is through - poof - the light goes off?"

Ethel exclaimed, "Oh, my God! He's peeing in the refrigerator again."

Thanks, 'hawk!! At least this time I didn't "spew" on my dog.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky