Angry White Man

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think it would have been better had they just called it an angry american. I think alot of americans feel this way, but they sure don't have to think of themselves as white men. And by god, if he is so inclined, he can even be gay and be a stand up american.

+1
icon_cool.gif

Angry White Man, Angry Red Neck, A true Angry American. Pretty much all fits, but we are the silent majority. The do gooders and self centereds are those making policy changes that no one in there right mind would do. We need to take back our country and re-install common sense.

Not sure it can be done!
PDT_Armataz_01_19.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

I say fire the whole works, put the janitor in charge, he is the only one who really knows what is going on and how to live inside a budget!

Thanks for the posting of the article.
I am ANGRY because my government has lost its mission for this country.
I am ANGRY because of what my kids have to face in the future.
I am ANGRY because of this gimme, gimme, gimme society we live in.
I am ANGRY because this is not the country I was brought up in.
I am ANGRY because God is being stripped from everything in this country.
I am ANGRY because we have lost our vision of the quality of life.
I am ANGRY because an unborn child is nothing.
I am ANGRY because we still try to police the world.
I am ANGRY because our vets are treated as second rate citizens.
I am ANGRY because our politicons(sp) are so self-centered.
I am ANGRY because our elderly are forgotten.
I am ANGRY because our tax structure is so f&*Ked up.
I am ANGRY because I am the reason every ethnic group has problems.
I am ANGRY because I had to write this.
Just my $0.02, if I made anyone mad or hurt your feelings...TUFF SH!T!!
Signed,
ANGRY WHITE MAN

I live in the greast country in the world , why should i be angry? No i didnt vote for King George and proud of it. I dont let groupe tell me that I'am angry or should be. I spent 20 years in the military for all people not just the angry white man. Most of the elected people in both houses are white and male.

Bro I agree 100% !!!! What happened to the country we fought for? It seems like I'm on the bottom of the list, and "I"M ANGRY"!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Considering the current political process, it sure does make one feel neglected when one is not considered to be a part of any "Special Interest Groups".

Heh... but we ARE members of a seemingly very small special interest group...the group interested in returning America to Americans and it's former status of #1.

YUP Richtee and we also like to smoke too!Unlike Mrs. Obamamma I AM PROUD OF MY COUNTRY!!! I best stop there,or I won't.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky