Angry BBQ

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

earache_my_eye

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2008
waaayyyy Northern IOWA
Look familiar to anybody??
icon_mrgreen.gif

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/fo...arache_My_Eye/bbq-hates-winter-snow.jpg[/IMG]

In the 70s all week here. Haven't seen snow in a while (good riddens). I think we are coasting into spring here, I just have to hope a darn tornado doesn't come along and R-U-N-N-O-F-T with my outdoor kitchen. Dang I hate those things.

Japanese Maples, Dogwoods, Crepe Myrtle, etc... all starting to bloom in sunny SC. Heading to the beach this weekend as a matter of fact!

Think the snow has now stopped. Went home for lunch and see we have 5 - 6 inches of snow in our drive. Oh well that's Iowa for you. When i moved here i was told, "If you don't like the weather hang around a while, it'll change soon enough". I'm hoping most of this will be gone by Sunday.

Thanks Bill for the sentiment
icon_smile.gif

We were supposed to get 4-6 here where I live, but the storm track went south of us and dumped on those Ioweigans instead...hehehe. I finally took the Christmas lights off the fur tree in the back yard today. The cord is still burried in the snow, but it won't be long now and it will be gone. Saw two robins the other day. They looked a little confused about the snow still on the ground.

Hope everyone is having a good day

Steve
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif

What is that? The only white stuff I see when I go home are the wife and kids.

I'm in Phoenix this week-helping my bro with some AC installs & troubleshooting. was 90 today. looks like we gonna be busy till oct.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky