And so it begins. ..

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

texasaggie

Original poster
Mar 15, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Got started on my 150g rf patio smoker this weekend. I am helping my buddy finish up his pit as well. Most of the first pics will be of his pit as I finish it up. Please disregard the crappy welds :) and any input is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your assistance as I work through these projects.
Mark

Last edited:
My apologies for them being out of order I will correct it eventually.
Got a pretty serious question/problem.
I realized after we cut my tank, the white one, that we should have only cut out a third to match up with the rf plate. Can I mount the firebox like it is and make the fb to cc opening lower in the fire box? Could I make a deflection plate angled down to the rf plate from the fb? Or am I better off re welding part of the end cap back on so that the fb is in the correct place?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky