AMNSP Smoked Cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks Great JC !!!!

And it only took 2400 hours !!!!   
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

Now don't touch it for 2 weeks !!!!  
68.gif

Bear

Nice looking  Cheese.

I have found that we don't consume a large amount of cheese at one time, so i cut mine in half (4oz portions) before smoking.

Good color. I am due to do a batch of cheese myself very soon. I like stocking up for the holidays.
Thank you. If you wait too much longer the holidays will be here.
Nice looking  Cheese.

I have found that we don't consume a large amount of cheese at one time, so i cut mine in half (4oz portions) before smoking.
Thank you.

If I cut it into 4oz, Mrs JC would just open 2 lol.

JC 1947

Great Looking Cheese!!

The wait SUX!

Just in time for Thanksgiving snacks

Todd

Looks like it came out great.  I need to smoke some for the holiday when I do my bacon this week 

Two weeks is only another 336 hours.  
roflmao.gif

Bear
Just a walk in the park.
Looks like it came out great.  I need to smoke some for the holiday when I do my bacon this week 
Looks like it. But will know in another 324 hrs per Bear.
     Quote:
Great Looking Cheese!!

The wait SUX!

Just in time for Thanksgiving snacks

Todd
Thanks Todd, Let me tell you the secret, there is this great little stainless box with dividers.................. <Chuckles> Maybe you heard of it?
Looks great!

Good luck and good smoking.
Thanks

JC

Cheese looked pretty good. I have a amnps now so im going to try it for smoking some cheese. I did a blue cheese wheel a few months back and it was damn tasty. You might think about trying some your self...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky