Amnps in Canada

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sherlock98

Original poster
Apr 5, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Well, I did my first fish smoke today and soon came to the realization that if I want constant smoke at lower temperatures that I would have to do something different. I had a hard time keeping smoke going in my Cuisinart electric smoker using chips, sure it would smoke for a while but when the element wasn't on it wouldn't smoke well and at lower temps the element wasn't on much.

I would like to get an amnps but the shipping  to Canada cost as much as the unit itself. Is there an alternative that I could use as I really need to figure something out.

Hey I am in Canada as well and came to the same conclusion after reading this site and trying my MES

I have found a couple places in Canada that sell the AMAZN smoker.

The I am planning on getting it from is Ontario Gas BBQ, they have shipping based on cost. For under $50 its $11 which to me is pretty good.

I know I have found others that do sell it so you may find something closer to you, just have to dig.

Hey I am in Canada as well and came to the same conclusion after reading this site and trying my MES

I have found a couple places in Canada that sell the AMAZN smoker.

The I am planning on getting it from is Ontario Gas BBQ, they have shipping based on cost. For under $50 its $11 which to me is pretty good.

I know I have found others that do sell it so you may find something closer to you, just have to dig.
Hey thanks for the tip. If I would have looked closer at Todd's website he actually has them as a Canadian supplier. I ordered the amnps and a couple bags of pellets. They had my package shipped within a couple hours of the order being placed, now the hardest part....waiting for it to get here.

I just got mine this past weekend from there as well. Also picked up a couple bags of pellets to try, which woods did you go with?
I'm looking forward to trying it out this weekend with my first butt.

I went with the oak pellets, pretty all round flavor for what I will be smoking. My Grandfather and father have always used oak and their results were always great.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky