American Fries on the grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rsather

Original poster
Oct 26, 2010
Eden Prairie, MN
Just sharing my super simple American Fry recipe that can be done on the grill

I use a foil pan and cut up (cube) about 1.5 average sized potatos per person

then I pour in about 1/4 cup of Olive oil, season with Black Pepper & Rosemary Garlic seasoning to taste.

Mix/toss it all together, throw the pan on the grill for about 45-60 minutes, stirring occassionally.

Nice, sounds great!  Cant wait to try it out.  I might just throw in some cajun seasoning too.  Thanks for sharing.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Nice sized chunks of onion, carrot, and sweet potatoes (not yams) are fun to add for color and flavor, too.  Roasted potatoes are so easy and tasty!  I often use whatever rub went on my meat to season them. 

I saw an interview with the famous french chef Jaques Pepin.  They asked him what he wanted for his last meal and he replied "a perfectly roasted potato"  That just about says it all.

icon_cool.gif

It sounds good and I mean good. So good my wife makes her version every couple weeks.

Looks tasty, thanks...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky