Amboent temperature

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

trckdotcelica

Original poster
Jan 15, 2015
Can i use a standard meat probe for ambient temperature probe.  I am thinking no but wanted to see what everyone else thoughts are.

Its a Weber wireless dual probe, i contacted them and they said it could be used as one but, not sure if i beleived them

All dual probe therms are designed to perform the same functions. The only question is how accurate is any given model. I'm positive that the Weber brand is made in the same factory as other brands but I know nothing of its quality because I never researched it. I swear by their kettle charcoal grills, though.

I bought the Maverick ET-733. The two most popular therms on SMF appear to be the 733 and the 732. 

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky