Amazon Ligntning Deal Today Mar 27, 2019 5:30 AM PDT ‐ Mar 27, 2019 11:30 AM PDT

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
Just saw a post that there will be an Amazon Lightning deal on the Ink Bird Bluetooth Grill Meat Thermometer IBT-4XS $31.99-$43.99
Deal price: $31.99 for two probes, 43.99 for four probes.

https://amzn.to/2VEteGz

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:
Just checked and its working now. Happy Shopping all

Anyone know, for sure, if this therm and app will work with my iPad? (Apple).

It says ios compatible so I figure it should.

Yes it will. Worked with mine.

Anyone know, for sure, if this therm and app will work with my iPad? (Apple).

It says ios compatible so I figure it should.

It should but I can't say for sire. I am Android here

Edit. Brian beat me .

Heads up this deal is active again.

Good thermometer. +/- 1 degree my javelin instant read. My only complaint is the temperature graph doesn’t give very precise temperatures but it does give you a general idea of the extent of temperature swings. Definitely worth the price for the 4 probe and if they did an app update and made the graph a little better it would be even better.

Attachments

• 30DA85D1-99BC-47B7-8AF5-1E67DC7F0EBB.png
    30DA85D1-99BC-47B7-8AF5-1E67DC7F0EBB.png
    124 KB · Views: 11
  • ACDB664F-63F4-45D6-86BC-526DF2CEFB96.png
    ACDB664F-63F4-45D6-86BC-526DF2CEFB96.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 9
I wish companies would quit using that easyBBQ (or whatever your thermo company is calling the software) app. It's not very good at all. So flawed, improper graphing, no memory functions, bleh. I can't stand it.

This is a great opportunity for a software developer to manufacture something better, but the licensing cost is probably very cheap on the existing "app".

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky