Amazen Products

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

krazy4bakon

Original poster
Jan 16, 2013
Southern Colorado
Just want to give a shout out to Todd at Amazen Products. I have emailed him several times with questions about his products, and asked for recommendations for which of his products work best in a particular application and he has always been very responsive and knowledgeable. 

I just bought a pellet smoker and 10lbs of pellets and I am just the happiest man right now! Buy with confidence from this Amazen man and his Amazen company! Thanks Todd!

X2 on Todd & the products he sells. He is a rare combination of young successful business man and believer in old fashioned customer service. I wish more were like him. 

I don't have the experience with the product you guys do but my pellet smoker came 2 weeks ago and I used dust in it today for the first time. It worked exactly as advertised. I love it. I can't comment on the service because everything has worked perfectly. I am glad to hear the service is good if you need it but it is even better when you get a product that does exactly what it says it will.

Disco

X2 on Todd & the products he sells. He is a rare combination of young successful business man and believer in old fashioned customer service. I wish more were like him.
X3...Sho got dat right!!!
first.gif

I haven't had to test his customer service skills as the items I have ordered from him, coupled with the suggestions I have got off this site, and a little common sense have worked just as described.  His creations are incredibly simple, but they work!

It's really one of those "why didn't I think of that" sort of things.  So simple and easy to use, yet it does exactly what it is supposed to.  It has allowed me to smoke more often and still have time for the family and honey-do's.

I'm lucky enough to live in the Minneapolis area, where Todd is as well. I drove out to his shop on Monday to pick up some pellets, as I ran out over the weekend. I had to go to Gander Mountain on the weekend to buy a bag of those crappy, $4/lb. pellets that burn up in about 3 minutes.....   Was talking to Todd about this, and he sez:  You shoulda called me, I would have come down & opened up for you-

Where the H... do ya ever hear that anymore??!!

He's got  my vote, Too bad he's not makin smokers-

Reactions: zballoon
It is too bad he's not making smokers. I'm on try #3 with a new MES 40. 1st one came in with severe road rash. I just don't know what the UPS guys did with that unit. Called Amazon and they overnighted me another. Get that one and it's lights out and nobody's home..:head-wall:
Called Masterbuilt and they are sending out yet another. Hopefully this one works...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky