Aloha

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ma3k

Original poster
Mar 18, 2015
808 State
Aloha Friends,
MA3K checking in from Maui. Thank you in advance to the community for your efforts. I'm researching smoking meat to prepare my harvest. I'm fortunate enough to hunt year-round for wild hog, free range cattle, goat, & axis deer. Prime protein for smoked meat & sausage. I've got couple of smokes on my Char Griller Pro. Mods: stack extension at grate level, expanded metal charcoal box, external grate temp. gauges calibrated, & tin foil gaskets for the smoke chamber. I also have analog meat thermometers calibrated as well as the igrill2.
Mahalo,
MA3K

Welcome to SMF lots of great info on here,use the search bar and don't be afraid to post question.

Welcome MA3K.... I hope you like this site. There's a lot of folks with a lot of knowledge and always ready to help. Ask any question and there's someone ready to respond. Maui is very nice. The road is kinda rough, but it's worth it. Be sure to keep us involved in your smokes and send some pics. Mahalo, Joe

Welcome from Canada, MA3K.

canada-flag-14.gif

I would love to have your access to game! I look forward to your posts.

Disco

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy and warm out day here in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Be looking forward to seeing some of your post and pics

Gary

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

If you need someone to test your axis deer sausage I live just across the Alenuihaha channel from you... [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I've heard axis deer is the best deer meat! We had someone introduce some here and I'm hoping they breed like crazy!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky