Aloha!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hawnsmoker

Original poster
Dec 4, 2014
Aloha from Hawaii! 

Just picked up a Masterbuilt Dual Smoker and looking forward to trying it out on fish and meats. 

hawnsmoker

Glad you joined the group. The search bar at the top of any page is your best friend.
About anything you wanna know about smoking/grilling/curing/brining/cutting or slicing
and the list goes on has probably been posted. Remember to post a QVIEW of your smokes.
We are all smoke junkies here and we have to get our fix. If you have questions
Post it and you will probably get 10 replies with 11 different answers. That is
because their are so many different ways to make great Q...
Happy smoken.
David

Howzit brah!

Aloha from Kona...

Be sure to post lots of your local style Qview!!!

Reverse seared spam...

ce3bf9918f34160e0fa1244d9e332635.jpg

Wild boar crown rib roast...

13f2ea75152a2b96dd41f312362bfbb1.jpg

Smoked char siu manapuas...

Kiawe smoked turkey and Hawaiian style ribs...

3663487057db6958d614ad61febf9493.jpg

Smoking some shibis tonite!!!

b3262eee02e2b7dfe98293ffa91ecafc.jpg

Last edited:
Hi and welcome. I'm a Midwestern mainlander, but I have family in Kailua and I love to visit. I look forward to seeing your fish, we don't see enough of that type Q-view around here.

Last edited:
texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a cloudy, rainy and warm day in East Texas. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything .

Man that looks good  I need to take lessons from you   Great job !!!

Gary

Thanks everyone for welcoming me to the forum.  Thinking of trying it out this weekend with some salmon. Will post how it turns out.

Welcome Hawnsmoker!!
welcome1.gif

Good to have another Hawaiian join us!!
icon14.gif

Throw some posts up when you can.

BTW: Many of us Haoles love Spam too!!
drool.gif

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky