Aloha from Hawaii

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ninja

Original poster
Jun 7, 2016
Honolulu, Hawaii
Aloha from Hawaii,

Been lurking for a while so time to finally do this.

Even though I live on a tiny rock in the Pacific I'm originally from SC so I love me some BBQ.
I see there are other folks from HI here, Howzit guys ?
Total rookie but since my tiny Weber rusted out I'm looking forward to upping my game with the knowledge that all of you can provide.
Just bought a Char Broil SRG, great deal on the last one at my local Sam’s club
Also picked up a Dehydrator from Cabela's and have started trying my hand at Jerky.
Look forward to participating in the community.

Mahalo,
Randy

welcome1.gif

Glad you finally decided to join us!

Al

Howdy Randy,

Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask questions. I lived in Wiamea on the Big Island. Get yourself a good stockpile of kiawe if you don't already have some. One of my favorite woods to smoke with.

Case

Welcome from your home state of SC, Randy. It's really good to have you here on this great site. There are a lot of really fine folks here who are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips. All you have to do is ask and keep reading.

Hawaii is one of our favorite places to vacation. Everything is beautiful and the food is great. All of my cousins are great too. Anywhere that Hibiscus bloom 12 months a year can't be all bad.

Good luck and good smokin', Joe

:welcome1:
You're going to have a lot of fun getting to know your new hobby! Ask questions! Plenty of help here! Get REALLY good so I can stop by and eat when we come through there!

Mahalo!

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky