• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

All Over The Place

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Thank you Bear!
The closest woodshop is about a 40 mile round trip for me and with all the COVID 19 stuff.. it's getting to be close to two years since I have been there.. Luckily I found enough scrap material to put something together.

I should clarify what I said:
There are cabinet shops all around here---Mostly Amish.
However the place I was talking about sells all kinds of Raw Exotic Woods that Bear Jr buys to use in his Wood shop.

Bear

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Devilling (if there is such a word) those egg yokes was a fantastic idea!! You just gotta know I'm stealing it.
Gary

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
The soft yolks is my failure and I've given up on them. But I feel confident that I can do them deviled-egg style.
I've bee eating these eggs for 40 plus years and I've never had one with a soft yoke. Just hard boil the eggs and carry on.
Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.