• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

All Cleaned Up!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Hi All!

Got home late today and finally got to logging on. Three active spammers have been given the permanent boot. (My personal best for one day!)Wish there was more we could do but for the moment just keep reporting them and we'll keep booting them!

Cheers!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
My pleasure, folks! And, Squeezy.......I'll dedicate my first hat trick in honor of your birthday! Many happy returns, Bro! This one's for you!

Cheers!

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 16, 2006
Thanks Monty, we appreciate your takin care of these spammers in a timely manner.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Thank you so much Monty ... I humbly accept the honor of this dedication ...
and keep up the good work

oillogger

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 25, 2006
A spammer can really ruin a good forum. Too bad there are not laws and easy ways to "slam dunk" them such as never ever being able to use a computer again for life.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Srmonty,

Thanks for all your time and energy you put into this forum.

A big thumbs up to you and Tulsajeff, Dutch and the others that make this site what it is.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Sir Monty, I saw the heading "All Cleaned Up!" and I was wondering were you where going. Then I read your post and realized that you were stomping spammers.

Good Job!!

monty

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 17, 2005
Thanks, Dutch!

Yup! Logged in and found three active threads. Gave them all the boot into the place that they belong....anywhere but here! Great day, that was!

Cheers!

BTW How are you doing? Comfy or in pain?

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
I was just telling cajunsmoker that my shoulder feels like the fire of Hades is burning in it. Really looking forward to Mondays Doctor appointment. Dang lousy way to spend vacation time!! Got a load of top soil coming in on Tuesday for my vegetable garden, guess I'm going to have to bribe the neigborhood kids into moving dirt for me!!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.