All Beef Fatty

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

link

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 7, 2008
Michigan
Made a nice Fatty recently that came out really good. I had some burger I needed to use and just happened to have so bacon so a fatty it is.

Bacon Weave

Filling - Spinach, Sharp Cheddar , Mozzarella, and a final strip of bacon.

Rolled up

Smoked 

And Cut

This was very good and gone in no time.

Thanks for looking

Link

Last edited:
Reactions: shoebe
Looks Tasty! Thanks for posting about the beef i have been wondering how it would do im thinking of doing a pizza fattie with beef.

Looks Tasty! Thanks for posting about the beef i have been wondering how it would do im thinking of doing a pizza fattie with beef.
My family actually likes them better if they are all beef. Sometimes I do a mix of Beef and Sausage but the all beef is what they like.

Link, That looks awesome. Been thinking about trying my first.  What temp and how long did you cook it at?  What internal temp?

thanks

Link, That looks awesome. Been thinking about trying my first.  What temp and how long did you cook it at?  What internal temp?

thanks
I smoked it at 225° to an internal temp of 160° and let it sit for a bit to carry over to 165°. I think this took about 4 hours.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky