• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Air Fryer Turkey Breast

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Sometimes simple is delicious. Running short on leftovers and the Savealot had fresh bone in split turkey breasts. My wife loves turkey breast so grabbed a couple. The air fryer was still out from doing a mew batch of donuts so decided to try it. Simply dried the breast, rubbed down good with avocado oil and liberally rubbed with a local poultry rub. Very happy with the results, nice crispy skin and very juicy meat. Wife loved it, happy wife happy life!!
CC3F323C-9AC3-4BD0-9E73-4EA74A817195.jpeg
7C9DBD80-A647-4D79-B020-CD9F5E35A3FA.jpeg

DougE

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 13, 2010
Looks delicious, Jeff. I don't shop at savealot much because it's in an out of the way place, But I can't say as I've seen split bone in turkey breasts in the places I normally shop. I may have to make it a point of going there more often.

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks delicious, Jeff. I don't shop at savealot much because it's in an out of the way place, But I can't say as I've seen split bone in turkey breasts in the places I normally shop. I may have to make it a point of going there more often.
They had turkey wings yesterday too. I wanted to do those today but they were gone.

zwiller

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Nov 16, 2016
Killer job Jeff! Man I am craving some turkey and that pic just put me over the edge. Gonna grab one. Hopefully mine has them.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Nice looking breast Jeff. Seems like you just did 6 of those but I guess its been a while now.

Steve H

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
Looks great Jeff! I checked our save a little. They were out.

DRKsmoking

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Very nice Jeff, and juicy. I love doing up turkey parts .

Now I think some of the guys above :emoji_arrow_up::emoji_arrow_up: here are getting just a little to personal....lol :emoji_flushed::emoji_flushed::emoji_flushed:

David

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Nice looking breast Jeff. Seems like you just did 6 of those but I guess its been a while now.
I did about a dozen overall in the smoker lol. They are vac packed in the freezer. Wife gets them out as needed. Just wanted to try to fry it.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
I found a Turkey Breast after seeing this and thought give it a go. About what temp and time did it take? Might inject with that Butcher injection.

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Boy thats some pretty breast you got there. But on a side note....Tell us more about the donuts!
Jim

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
I found a Turkey Breast after seeing this and thought give it a go. About what temp and time did it take? Might inject with that Butcher injection.
350F 20 minutes skin side down, about 40 minutes skin side up. When it hits 158-160 I turn of the air fryer and rest for about 10 minutes. Always hits 165

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Boy thats some pretty breast you got there. But on a side note....Tell us more about the donuts!
Jim

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Your Keto desserts are so good! Gave some cheesecake away yesterday and they loved it.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.