Air Fryer Recommendations?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Braz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 25, 2017
Indiana
My wife is thinking about getting an air fryer so she can further pursue her silly attempt to "healthy up" our eating habits.

She says there are a great many choices and she doesn't know which ones are good and which ones not so good. Do any of you good folk have any specific recommendations? What size, features, etc. are important and anything we should shy away from.

Thanks.

I would get the newer one that is more like an Oven, in that it has a couple shelves inside, so you can do more than one thing at a time. It also has a Rotisserie, and a basket for the rotisserie.

I have the 3.4 Qt "Power AirFryer", and I'm very limited in what I can make.
I wish I would have waited, but I never knew they'd come out with the new "Oven" type.

Bear

ON EDIT !!: The one "Banderson" posted (above) is the one I would get, that I was referring to.

Hopefully someone will come along with real world experience. We have lots of friends in the RV parks that rave about theirs, its on my list of items to add to our arsenal at some point, (just got to decide what to give up for the space).

The PowerAirFryer oven looks real interesting and is on my short list, it includes a rotisserie!

My problem was the size of most of the air fryers. Real estate was limited on the counter, so when they ran one of the smaller ones on sale for $20 at JC Penney's a while back, I bought it. For just one person or two, it's fine. I use it every morning to air fry sausage for breakfast or a couple of links for supper. Easy cleanup. It takes about 1/2 space of the Power Air Fryer XL (not the oven model). The basket measures about 7" across inside. If you don't have the space or want to try one before spending $150 or more on a large unit, the smaller ones like what I have might be worth a look. The one I have is the Cooks 2.5 liter from JC Penney which appears to be the same as the Bella 2.5 liter on Amazon. Regular price is around $55.

I have the larger Air Fryer XL not the oven it wasn't out when we bough ours. But if you are not buying the oven then get the larger one.

Warren

We have had an air fryer for nearly a year now and use it three to four times per week with amazing results. The newer ones (like the PowerAirFryer) have many more features and we will no doubt upgrade soon. Having used one for quite a while, I would recommend buying a larger capacity one.

I have a generic nuwave oven which is great for a small roast but decided to get a airfryer today. Should be here Monday. I just wanted something that I could do a chicken breast and a spud for dinner and easy cleanup.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky