• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Again

cagstorm

Joined Feb 11, 2007
Howdy all!

I could not find the Roll Call section yesterday when I posted my HOWDY thread...

Anyway I am Craig, was refered by Chris Harper and can not wait to get to smokin' some grub.

adios...

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 25, 2006
Glad you found it cagstorm. Again welcome to SMF. Great bunch here that will help you when you have questions. Don't be afraid to ask here or Chris can help

Keep Smokin

ozark rt

Meat Mopper
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2007
Oh then you never saw the 71 Bug I drove in high school.
Welcome Craig.

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
good, Craig, you found roll call. welcome to SMF. y'all know how i said i take samples to work and give 'em out to my co-workers? craig has sampled alot.

ultramag

SMF Events Planning Committee
Joined Apr 17, 2006
Welcome again Craig. You were still ahead of me yesterday, I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Glad to have you here. Please tell us what kind of smoker you have and what you like to smoke.

Remember that we love pictures.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Jul 7, 2005
Glad you found "Roll Call" Craig. Enjoy the forums!

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.