after today i through everybody needs a laugh W/QView

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bw0529

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Oct 1, 2008
Mid-Coast, Maine
DON"T FORGET I HAVE ONLY BEEN SMOKING SINCE OCT.
tryed my first fattie, moose buger, wraped w/ onions, garlic,cheese,mushroons,dry mustard,bacon, bacon fat and BUD bbq sauce.Jeffs rub on outside. put in smoker @235*, 2 hrs later w/ internal temp at 163*, put some pig candy for wife, she loves it. turned temp up a little trying for 300* for candy and to pull fattie at 165, had a phone call, forgot and looked out the window and through the house was on fire, went out temp was 377* fattie was 171. pulled fattie and then candy i think it was.
eek.gif
fattie was good a little dry, you can see the rest. wife still rolling on the floor.
PDT_Armataz_01_15.gif
you can see why. hope this help some of you laugh today.
71f82117_vbattach20558.jpg

3c63cd77_vbattach20559.jpg

102dd9b6_vbattach20555.jpg

40995ea8_vbattach20556.jpg

7717f1bb_vbattach20557.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to the new Capt. Crunch!

Could have been worse. just peel the outsid off of the fatty an youll never know. I like my bacon crisp, but that is a lil exteme

just alittle done....better luck next time...damn phone..lol..we have all done it

I always thought that carbon should be one of the basic food groups (along with chocolate).

Rob

I think the fatty should be fine. Just put a lot of ketchup on it and you'll never know!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for that. Wish I could say I have never done anything like that but... I have! At least it would make good fuel for your next smoke. LOL

I can remember my mom telling us kids that burnt bacon was good for you. Thanks for the laugh, we ALL have our moments.
biggrin.gif

Points for being man enough to show that bacon!

Moose is pretty lean to begin with isn't it?

Crud, I accidently hit enter while typing my points message and it won't let me edit. Oh well,

Been there, I hid the evidence and nobody knew.

Just thinking that if you started your next fire with that charcoal I bet it would have the hint of Bacon! I'd do a fattie, and then I would have a bacon stuffed, bacon wrapped, bacon smoked masterpiece...I got your bacon explosion right here - LOL!

BBQ Eng.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky