After 31 Years

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

roger

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 8, 2007
30 mi. SW of New Orleans
I think I'll keep her. My wife and I are having our 31st anniversary today. After raising two boys and everything I 've put her through and she's still sticking around.

I was gonna smoke her a brisket for the anniversary but she wants to go out and eat.

Oh well, the boss is always right.

Congrats to the both of you, it takes a lot of work on both sides to make it that long. I know, I've been working at it since May 69. Again Congrats

She's want'n seafood tonight so that's what it will be. I'll be wait'n for desert after the lights go out.
icon_smile.gif

35 years this month for us. I amazed she's stuck around so long!! But you know the old saying...."If momma aint happy, ain't nobody happy".
Congrats on 31 years, that's an accomplishment!!

congrats roger......may you have another 31 good years........if you can live thru it........LMAO..........j/k

congrats again

d8de

Congrats Rodger! Take her out! You can smoke another day. Give her a good meal a few glasses of wine and you'll get your desert!
icon_mrgreen.gif

Congrats to the rest of you too!

Congrats! peculiarjane and I celebrated 35 last July. A good woman is a treasure, and dang hard to come by.
Take her to the best place you can afford.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

My goodness man dont you know you can get out of it legally.Just kiddin,these days that is rare,heres hoping you have many more years together.

Congrats to you and the Mrs. and may you have many many more.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky