ABTs reheatable?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

stubborn

Fire Starter
Original poster
Apr 6, 2009
Indiana
I take a bunch of Q into work every so often. I've thought about doing ABTs, but I don't know how to reheat them, or if they can be reheated without major loss of appeal.

Anybody have any thoughts?

Thanks.

Yes they are re-heatable. Just throw them in the mirco with a paper towel over them or if you have a pasta pot you can stream them hot.

Oh, you betcha! What Mballi said...they reheat like a dream, but watch out...you know how hot the pepper can get compared to the filling if you're doing the microwave.

I have reheated them both in the microwave and on the smoker, love to reheat them on the smoker but nuclearizer works as well.
I have to figure the oven would work too but never tried them that way.

They never make it to anything to reheat. I eat em cold right out of the fridge. I love em. Actually I have cut them up and put them in eggs but honestly.... I love em cold too!

You Had Leftovers??? Must have Made A Lot... LOL
icon_mrgreen.gif

Several of us at work bring in weekend smoked leftovers regularly, we always use a toaster oven to reheat everything. Works just fine.

Thanks for all the replies. No toaster oven available, but I'll give the nuker a shot. I'm sure some of the guys will be perfectly happy eating them cold, too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky