ABT suggestion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

langmotorsports

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
West Fargo ND
We have a lcal Q restaurant that makes these as an app. and they are INCREDIBLE!! I have not done them on my own but figured I would pass along what they do, hopefully this isnt a repeat post, anyway they take the half Jalapeno and put a piece of smoked chicken along with a piece of onion inside the pepper and then wrap them in the pre cooked bacon you can buy in the sotres now and put the smoke to them.........let me know if anyone has a chance to try them before i do and post on them. Have a good week

i am sure it would be good, there is so many variations to an ABT, but nothing has beaten the Lil Smokie, cream cheese w/onion and chedder cheese wrapped with bacon.
Try some shrimp sometime, lots of ways to do them
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky