A Wine & Salt For Fabulous Smoked Food!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sep 19, 2013
Seacoast of New Hampshire

Well happy Friday to all!!!!!!!!

With smoked food in mind, and as a lover of black sea salt galore, I've been recently finding that a, "Cyprus black lava" sea salt (with activated charcoal) just finishes so FABULOUSLY over just about all of my smoked things!

A touch of color and the perfect savory essence - without being too mild or too "much," (and thus interfering with the amazing smoked taste of one's creations), this great salt is becoming my favorite, and with every smoked sensational new meal!

Also, in the name of WINE, (but never "whining"), a happy balance to my smoked fish selections anyway, has been brought forth by GREEK dry white wines.

If you can find one near you, your smoked menus might be enhanced some, but either way, do know that from, "the salt of the earth," and to also, 'raising my dear glass,' I do toast YOU!

Happy weekend to you and yours therefore!

And do share your favorite wines and spices lately, which seem to go so very well with your fun and just deliciously wonderful, great smoking habit!!! 

It's great to hear from all and learn of good things!!!

Cheers!!!!! - Leah

Morn'n Leah...... Well I must say, you dropped a new one one me. I have sea salt.......I have smoked salt.........I have never heard of Black Lava. I will have to look that one up......

Have a great weekend......

Brad

Thanks so much Brad!

It is my very favorite salt  - a mood booster even - and really beautiful!

I could go on and on, but just try some yourself and then decide!

Cheers and warm wishes, The Black Lava Sea Salt Devotee (Oh, and happy weekend)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky