• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

A Whole New World

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2006
Figure i had better spill the beans. I'm relativly new to smoking and grilling, i've grilled before but my heart wasn't in it, I caught the bug watching a smoke off and bbq shows on the boob tube last winter and it got me salivating, so in may i went and bought a grill and later a cheap brinkman smoke n pit [$50] in case i wasn't dedicated for low and slow.
Well i'm hooked, BIGTIME, :) First couple of smokes were ok but not fantastic now it's people asking what am i smokin this week, but i still have a lot to learn and taste. even my wife enjoys it mainly because it has to do with her only having to cook about a half a dozen meals since memorial day. grill thru the week and smoke on the weekends.well thanks for the rant

meowey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jul 16, 2006
It is truly addictive. Enjoy!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

gunslinger

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 24, 2006
Welcome to SMF. If you thought you were addicted before, just wait til you read all the great stuff here.

cajun_1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 16, 2006
Welcome linescum, some very knowledgeable people on this forum,(I'm not one of them. I still ask tons of questions), but there is always an answer that helps. Enjoy...

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.