A Whole New World

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

linescum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 12, 2006
Saxton, Pa.
Figure i had better spill the beans. I'm relativly new to smoking and grilling, i've grilled before but my heart wasn't in it, I caught the bug watching a smoke off and bbq shows on the boob tube last winter and it got me salivating, so in may i went and bought a grill and later a cheap brinkman smoke n pit [$50] in case i wasn't dedicated for low and slow.
Well i'm hooked, BIGTIME, :) First couple of smokes were ok but not fantastic now it's people asking what am i smokin this week, but i still have a lot to learn and taste. even my wife enjoys it mainly because it has to do with her only having to cook about a half a dozen meals since memorial day. grill thru the week and smoke on the weekends.well thanks for the rant

Welcome linescum, some very knowledgeable people on this forum,(I'm not one of them. I still ask tons of questions), but there is always an answer that helps. Enjoy...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky