A new build in the near future???

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
I don't know what's gonna happen here, but my son went to a scrap yard yesterday, and I get an email. It says, "Hey Dad, I think I might have found my next project".
I guess we shall see:

npguhc.jpg

eupn9s.jpg

Bearcarver

Ever need anything like that, let me know. That scrap yard is within an hour of Red Hill. I'll give you directions.

BC

Stopped at the local truck stop tonight for a sandwich and there was a flatbed semi out in the lot that was STACKED with old propane tanks. Everything from 100 to 1000 gallon. I waited out in the lot for 15 minutes or so wanted to talk to the driver and he never came out. I wish I could come across a scrap yard like that one. It would solve a lot of tank finding issues I am having around here.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky