A-MAZE-N customer service!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crankybuzzard

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 4, 2014
Montague County, TX
I'm working on a new smoker project and needed an additional item that I didn't realize A-MAZE-N no longer carried.

When I called, Todd's wife, Rhonda, answered the phone and as always, was very pleasant to talk to. I asked her about the 18" tube no longer being on the site. For a bit I thought I was losing my mind when all I saw was the 6 and 12 inchers on there. She assured me that they did in fact sell the 18" version in the past, but it had been discontinued in advance of a new toy coming to their line of smokers. No, I won't tell I'll let them, but I'm gonna order one as soon as they are available!. :biggrin:

But, the main reason for me posting this, is that Rhonda stopped what she was doing, went to the warehouse and dug around until she found one of the last 18" tubes they had! She didn't have to do that, it's a discontinued product, and I appreciate it very much!

To top it all off, when I got home, 3 hours later, I had a notice that the tube was shipped! Great customer service and very fast shipping!

So, Todd and Rhonda, thank you, you have a very happy customer and I'm telling lots of folks about your products and service. Thumbs Up

Give me a couple of weeks and I'll show the new smoker project with my twin 18s!

Reactions: rabbithutch
Good thing I got an 18 last month before they were gone! I can't wait to see what they have coming out. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky