A Good Web-Site You May Have Missed, from Socks to Meat Grinders to tools and lots more!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

virginiasmokesignal

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Grundy, Virginia
Hey my SMF Friends,

I have been doing business with the web-site Bargain Outfitters.com for over 3 years now, they have great prices, several sales each week, lot's of items and are a good company to do business with IMHO!  Please check them out, you might find something you need.  The have clothes and the Guide Gear brand is a fine brand of clothing, they have shoes and boots and tennis shoes of all types and brands, lots of cooking supplies under the Home and Outdoor tab just select Food and Food prep and you'll find everything from Smokers to crock pots to meat slicers and grinders to sausage stuffers and all kinds of storage containers.  Check this site out and let me know what you think.

http://www.bargainoutfitters.com

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

P.S. I am not getting anything out of this, just a site I though some of you would like! Register for the free trip when you get to the web-site and be sure to sign up for there sales and info and they will send you a sale notice several times each week, different stuff each time.  BSR

Al, I have bough several things from them and never been disappointed with anything I have purchased.  They usually have a few more meat slicers but when they sell out of something they take it off the web-site.  They have some of the best shoe prices I have found and name brands on top of that.  Thanks for taking a look, and oh, if you win that trip to Hawaii, I'll come down to Florida and house sit for you and the Mrs.  Thanks Al.

Your SMF Friend,

Barry   
biggrin.gif

Al, I have bough several things from them and never been disappointed with anything I have purchased.  They usually have a few more meat slicers but when they sell out of something they take it off the web-site.  They have some of the best shoe prices I have found and name brands on top of that.  Thanks for taking a look, and oh, if you win that trip to Hawaii, I'll come down to Florida and house sit for you and the Mrs.  Thanks Al.

Your SMF Friend,

Barry   
biggrin.gif
If I win that trip to Hawaii, your on. You can even fire up the WSM while your here!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.