A Few Pics Of My Homebrews

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yount

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 11, 2009
North East,P.A
A pic of my pale ale

Here is a pick of a wit (hoegarden clone)

and here is my first kegerater build it is in the garage close to the smoker i since built a 3 tap one for in the house.

Yes yeungling is very tasty trying to brew a clone since a few buddys moved away and miss it to so im trying to get a good clone so i can send them the recipie.
Thanks for the comments Plan on brewing tommorow while my fatties are smoking and my wife said i cant multi task.lol ill show her

Nice home brew, and love the kegerator, did you build it from scratch?

My son "still living at home", is getting into home brewing, he is on about his 12th batch. Most have turned out good, some not so good. It is amazing how his little investment and using kit blends can produce some decent beer. In fact one brew was excellent.

Anyway nice pics

i did build that from scratch bought the fridge off craigslist for 50 it was woodgrain i started off with a kit and moved to all grain my first ever hmebrew was a mr beer it was horribile.I also make mead,cyder,and wines my garage is now a brewery/winery even grow my own hops now with the new smoker i have another addicting hobbie.lol

That looks tasty yount.
Now that you've got me all thirsty I have to get a beer, just finished mowing the yard so I think I deserve it. Have some Sam Adams Blackberry Witbeir nice and cold and ready. It may not be homebrew but still good.

Very nice... Your making me depressed... I have wanted to make some beer latley in the worst way!!! I don't know what to do make sausage or make beer... I just don't have the time!!!

Nice! Here's a few pictures of my latest batch: http://www.flickr.com/photos/raising...7621875026817/
And here's where it will reside:
b53cf075_vbattach22288.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky