A BIG Thank You to Richoso1 and BBQ Engineer!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rivet

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Apr 25, 2008
The "Show Me" state
I'd like to post a belated thank you to two great members of the SMF~ Richoso1 and BBQ Engineer.

I should have thanked them earlier last week, but I have been under the flu and a tidal wave from work. No excuses though, my and Mrs Rivet's sincerest thanks to both for the following:

A couple weeks ago Rich posted his "Tardeada" at El Rancho Be-Bop with pics.
You can find that here:
http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...light=tardeada

My wife and I both looked at them and one of the pictures she loved was Mrs Rich's bowl in which she had made a really nice colorful salad. We'd not seen a bowl like that or such a nice layered salad so I mentioned it in passing in a PM to Rich. In no time, they had mailed a bowl over to us! Wow, big thanks to both of them and Mrs Rivet is tickled to death. Here's a pic~

On a post, I'd mentioned that I had not tried Youshida's and was curious a to what it tasted like since I couldn't get it around here. In no time BBQ Engineer sent me off a bottle along with some extra goodies...just because.
Big thanks to him and his wife and I really appreciate the fine cookies. They are excellent high quality European cookies and were the only thing I could keep down with hot tea for a couple of days as I got over the flu.

Thanks a bunch to you all for being great people and being so kind. You two really bring credit to the SMF and that will not be forgotten!

Nice Rivet. Great people here. Awesome that our members here share with others.

The people here are the best! You've just seen proof of that. Thanks to Richoso and BBQ Engineer for keeping that tradition alive.

What a couple of great guys. Though I would like to add that you, John are a great person yourself and a super-buddy. Not just all the help you give out on here but the wonderful dishes and stories you tag to them and the sampling of salsa and such.

All in all this site has so many wonderful members it makes me glad to belong to a forum where most all the members want nothing more than to enjoy good Q, be happy and helpful and enjoy the finer things in life, like the low and slow.

Let us know what you thought about the Yoshidas.
Happy smokes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky