A Big Hello from the Caribbean :)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smittji

Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
Living down here in the lovely sunny USVI (St Croix to be specific). Relatively new the smoking arena. Picked myself up a CharGriller Smokin Pro setup about a year ago and learning everything I can since then:) Looking forward to seeing everyone on the forums.

Welcome aboard from the end of hurricane lane. Man, you gotta smoke some dolphin and papaya and share with us!!!!

Glad to have you with us at the SMF. Hoping to see some Caribe recipes along with pics of your smokes and Q too!

Welcome aboard!

As was said before, smoked Dolphin/Mahi/Dorado, man it is GREAT! When I can find it fresh here, I'm all over it. So, since it's in your backyard, I'll have to live vicariosuly!

P.S. if you ever need any help, I can always come down and lend a hand
biggrin.gif

Welcome to SMF, Friendly people and great advice, tips etc.... just ask and wait afew and u will get answers, I spent 3 1/2 weeks in Curacoa, Loved every minute of being there

welcome to de club man.. smoked conch with island rum dizzel..smoked shrimp cerviche..and a coconut with an umberela stuck in it and a straw.. man, I am there..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky