[PHOTOS ADDED] 9th Annual South Florida Gathering (December 6th - 8th, Sebring FL)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
With chicken and ham on Friday, I think I'll bring fix'ens for cheesy scolloped potatoes and Mac and cheese. I can fix one Friday, and the other Saturday.

Keith do you have any larger casings? I just received some venison that I double ground and froze. Thinking about bringing it and throwing it into the smokehouse if your game.

No Jeramy I don't.. I didn't order any ether... Rick might have some... I only have 19 mm collagen and 20-22 mm natural sheep ...

Won't be long now and wouldn't you know it... I'll be busy at work right up till we leave... I'm ready for vaca though

I'm late.. but I have napkins,solo cups, and trash bags from last year... maybe a few other things.. not sure what all is in there ...

I'm gonna be pressed for time as I am working 12.5 hr days... so most of my loading and such will have to be done Thurs.

Hey everyone! Its gathering week!

I just got back last night from spending 8 days in New Orleans with family so i wasnt online much. I think we have everything set.

Carol - thanks for mentioning the paper products...i also have some plates, plasticware and cups i can bring.

Anything else outlying we haven't talked about?

I'm also bringing a butt (cut up and frozen prior) for the sausage and snack sticks. I'll also have my 2 big canopies for the gathering site.

One thing i didnt factor in for the Date change was the time change....we'll be setting up in the dark for anyone arriving Friday eve. Unless we do most of the Gathering site setup in the morning.

I also got back to some goodies from TulsaJeff TulsaJeff that'll bring for door/comp prizes!

Attachments

• IMG_20191202_083048.jpg
    IMG_20191202_083048.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 25
I also got back to some goodies from TulsaJeff TulsaJeff that'll bring for door/comp prizes!
Folks, Looks like we are not going to make it this year. Ann have a new business adventure and this is the month to make the rent.
Site 135 will be available. Please let me know if anyone is intrested before I release it.
Craig

Well damn.. Allen...Craig... that sucks that y'all won't make it... was looking forward to seeing both of y'all... Allen... Sorry to hear about the bad news.. our prayers are with ya ...

I know I'm ready for it to get here... but then it will be over with before ya know it...

It happened again... I have not been getting notifications of new posts. I just got back from Illinois and thought it had been too quiet.

I will be bringing some items to contribute to breakfast.

Does anyone have a Jerky Gun they could bring? the one I ordered will not be here until Saturday and I will be at the site on Thursday. I will be bringing a Butt cut and cold for grinding and some beef ground for use.

As for the menu items, as there is always so much I was planning to make snacks for between main meals (this is also due to the fact my transport space will be limited - bringing my 4 legged friend - I will only have a small cooking unit) Two more work days for me...

Allen and Craig, sorry to hear ...i was looking forward to seeing you both as well.

I have to work Friday because i've taken alot of days off in DEC already. My plan is to head down that way early in the AM Friday and find a starbucks as close to the campsite as possible. Then i'lltake my team meeting call from 3-430 in the truck as i drive closer. Hoping to be there before dark Friday

Looking forward to see y'all!

No Jeramy I don't.. I didn't order any ether... Rick might have some... I only have 19 mm collagen and 20-22 mm natural sheep ...

Won't be long now and wouldn't you know it... I'll be busy at work right up till we leave... I'm ready for vaca though
what sz casings you need

Keith do you have any larger casings? I just received some venison that I double ground and froze. Thinking about bringing it and throwing it into the smokehouse if your game.
what sz casings you need

Jeremy... what size were you thinking.. more of a sandwich sausage ?? .. wait .. you know what.. I do have some venison summer sausage casings (red).. forgot about those .. I'll bring them ... I'm also bringing all my sausage seasonings so you'll have plenty to choose from ... unless you already have a game plan for that ...

Rick.. can/will you bring your 3/8" stuffing tube.. I want to try those 16 mm casings again ...

Also.. I will bringing the sous vide cooker and a flat of the little mason jars.. we can do a round or three of those starbuck egg bites...

Jeremy... what size were you thinking.. more of a sandwich sausage ?? .. wait .. you know what.. I do have some venison summer sausage casings (red).. forgot about those .. I'll bring them ... I'm also bringing all my sausage seasonings so you'll have plenty to choose from ... unless you already have a game plan for that ...

Rick.. can/will you bring your 3/8" stuffing tube.. I want to try those 16 mm casings again ...
Yup

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky