9 Fatties walk into a bar..........

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jaxgatorz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville,Fl
Ok, so only 7 of em are going to the bar, 2 are for me !! A couple weeks ago i did a couple of pizza fatties and took them to my local sports bar .. Boy was that a mistake
eek.gif
Every1 wanted 1 to take home !!.. So today i decided to make 1 for all my favorite bartenders and a few friends.. Also decided to attempt my first ABT'S.... All fatties are pizza fatties( canadian bacon,pepperoni,black olives,sauteed onions and mushrooms and jalepenos, six blend italian cheese.... Abt's are pineapple cream chese mixed with crab meat... And of course every1 wanted the wicked beans as well... It is a beautiful day here in Fla.. Just a tad over 80 degrees today !! Everything is on the lang.. Will have more pics later when they are done.. Have a great weekend my fellow smokers.

Looks real good. Pic limit problem fixed. You can now do 30 at a time.

Looks like a great start!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe ive never tried abt's before today.. They rawk.. In fact i liked them so much , i grabbed a pablano out of the fridge and threw it on as well..

I used 1.5lbs for each 1....Sometimes i use 2lbs in order to get more stuff inside :)

Mike that all looks great and I'll bet it tasted even better

I need to start going to your bar !!!!! those look like it would be worth the trip...lol great job

Great pics and post !!!!
Points for you
biggrin.gif

Try letting the beans catch the drippings next time ,
MMMMmmm bacon !!!

Looks great !!

I have to try some fatties and those pizza ones are....indeed....the bomb :-)

PS Thanks Brian for fixing the pics!
icon_wink.gif

Mike, those look fabulous! What kind of meat was that? I'm wondering if they are all ground pork sausage, or it some are Italian sausage? I've only done two fatties ever - but I'd like to do one over the weekend...just wondering what other ground meats make for good fatties.

By the way, I AM an ex-bartender, and if I had customers like you I might have stayed in the business!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky