50% Coupon for Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer-$10.99

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love the 50% off code for the thermometer. If each code is unique, can you send me two - I want to buy the same one for me and my uncle. Thanks!

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
I would love the 50% off code for the thermometer. If each code is unique, can you send me two - I want to buy the same one for me and my uncle. Thanks!
Hi friend,PM sent

Hi guys, I'd like a coupon code for the thermometer. I'm new to the forum, and have dabled hap hazardly in smoking ... but getting ready to get more serious. Thanks.
Hi friend,I've got back to you :emoji_rose:

Unless you have a similiar promotion for the waterproof version I didn't see, I would love a coupon code for one of these!
Hi friend,sorry,There is no 50% code for waterproof version at present. :emoji_rose:

FWIW, I have this and LOVE it. At some point would like the waterproof version, and a wi-fi version if created.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky