5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
Yes!

I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
Yes

Answer yes or no here
yes

Answer yes or no here
yes. would it be helpful to someoen trying to start up a small scale smoked meats business

Answer yes or no here
Absolutely!

Answer yes or no here
Hello,
I just joined the site. Would you please tell me whether I can purchase a pdf of the course.
thanks

Answer yes or no here
Yes

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky