5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks so much for putting the work in to this! I am relatively new to smoking, and look forward to learning!

Thanks for your time and hard work putting this e-course together. Looking forward to reading and learning

I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
Yes, definitely. I am also wondering, as I've now noticed that these forums have so many wonderful topics and areas, where I should look for basic answers (i.e. what is the purpose of a pellicle and is it always necessary, etc.).
I don't want to be wasting the time of people who have smoked for years and know these things like the back of their hands, but would greatly appreciate being able to just throw out a few questions and get answers. I realize I could just google it but trust this site much more.Thanks so much.

Is the offer in Post #410 still good? I signed up a week or so ago; no e-mails yet.....?

I’m interested as well. I saw there is a pdf about getting started. Anyone know where I can find this?

Hi!! I realize I'm totally late to the party but would love to be involved in this as well...I Just inherited a Masterbuilt 20070215 from a friend who upgraded to the Gravity 560, and joined the forum within the last hour. The only thing I know about smoking meat is that I want to learn more about it and get better.

PS...LATE EDIT....I signed up for the course, and I have to say that Jeff puts a lot of great information into this course. I just ordered his rubs and sauces and am totally looking forward to learning and becoming a better meat smoker.

Last edited:
I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
Yes Please

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky