5-Day Smoking Basics eCourse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Seth, the link in in this thread, just go to my post #362, just above yours and follow the instructions. The top line of post #350 is the link to the course request page. Fill the information in for the two blanks and the course will come in your email each day for 5 days.

Very informal, informative well worth the time to read it over. I saved each lesson and will print it out for future reference.

Good luck

Seth, the link in in this thread, just go to my post #362, just above yours and follow the instructions. The top line of post #350 is the link to the course request page. Fill the information in for the two blanks and the course will come in your email each day for 5 days.

Very informal, informative well worth the time to read it over. I saved each lesson and will print it out for future reference.

Good luck
Ok thank you

Would this be free?

Yes, this is a free course. It is offered to any forum member. Just go to post #350 as the numbers are indicated on the upper right corner of each post. At #350, click on the top line of the post which is the link for signing up. At that site there are two very simple questions to answer. When signed up, you will get an email sent directly to you each day for 5 days. Very good info and well worth taking the time to read. I saved each days lesson and will print it out for future use.

Again, you are not obligating yourself to do anything. But are getting 5 good lessons on the basics of smoking meats.

Good luck

Reactions: TulsaJeff
Thank you for creating this course and sharing your wisdom with the noobie cooks like me amongst you all. I would love to take the course as well if this is still an option. SIgned up already thanks!

I am looking at writing an eCourse on the basics of smoking.. this would be geared mainly toward newbies and would cover such topics as meat selection, building a good fire, maintaining consistent temps, etc.

This would be an email course that would come directly to your inbox in 5 installments and for 5 consecutive days after signing up.

would you be interested in something like that? Do you think it would be useful?

Answer yes or no here
Yes please.... sign me up

I have signed up for the 5 day lessons and received my first one and found it to be a good read about meats. Looking forward to the rest.

Thanks Tulsa Jeff for getting us new ones a starting point

Hank R

Yes sir, count me in, I am new at this but love cooking out door and trying new receipts, my first 3 smoke were out of this world and even got 2 thumbs up from our grandson.​

I saved the smoking course emails to my computer, read them of course and I learned a lot from them. definitely be using the tips and them as a reference guide from here on out! Thanks for the teaching, Tulsa Jeff! I even subscribed to your weekly emails!

Reactions: THW and TulsaJeff
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky