4lb butt and more. q-view now added

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lennyluminum

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
ST. Petersburg, FL
got a 4lb butt going at about 10 this morning and after a few hrs in the smoke i decided that it looked lonely in there so I headed to the back freezer, pulled out some brawts and put them on. Well that still wasn't enough so I took out some chicken breast and wrapped them in bacon and on they went.

no q-view yet got to wait till the girlfriend gets home to use her camera cause the dog ate mine.

the snoke is going good holdin a steady 230°. Using some oak and jack daniels wood chips for the smoke. hopein to be done around 8 or 9

sounds like you have a happy smoker today.

Wow that is a great variety of grub.
Come on now - we are not your teachers - The dog ate my camera LOL

I guess you can wait for it to pass - LOL
Sorry bud - I couldn't stop laughing - I know how upset it would make me so I do feel your pain

It all looks Great...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky