320 gallon reverse flow smoker in process, needs finishing.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

townhouse95

Original poster
May 9, 2013
Russellville, Ky
I have for sale a 320 gallon reverse flow smoker that has been started but needs finishing. As it sets now, one dome has been cut off for a possible cowboy cooker, the doors have been cut out and hinged. The baffle plate, which the dimensions for it is 87"L x 28 1/4"W, has been cut and tacked in place. The firebox which is 36"W x 24"H x 30"L, has been tacked to the cook chamber. The cook chamber dimensions are 103"L x 30" Dia. The large door opening is 55"W and the smaller door opening is 24"W. The warming box dimensions are 30"W x 36"H x 24"L. This has not been welded together yet but all the plates are cut and ready to be assembled. I have an 8" Dia. x 34"H pipe for the stack which is well within the height needed according to the pit calculators. The firebox to cook chamber opening is 27 1/4"W x 10 1/4"H. I have the resources to fully finish this smoker if that is an option for someone as well for an additional fee of course. If there are any questions, you can call or text me at 270-772-0123 or email me at [email protected]

Reactions: mig madness
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky