• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

300 mile pizza delivery

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
lot of mileson that pizza, good to have friends. enjoy your birthday!

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Happy Birthday...That's nice of your friend and the Pie looks great.
My one BIL, Don, flew from NJ to CA, to visit one of my other BIL'S, The entire trip he sat with a Pizza on his lap from our favorite Shop growing up. Don said they weren't in the Air yet when the Bidding for a Slice started. High bit was $100 for One Slice! Don could not sell any as Brother Richard hadn't had Tony's Pizza in years and wanted the Pizza to himself.☺...JJ

SmokinEdge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jan 18, 2020
Happy Birthday...That's nice of your friend and the Pie looks great.
My one BIL, Don, flew from NJ to CA, to visit one of my other BIL'S, The entire trip he sat with a Pizza on his lap from our favorite Shop growing up. Don said they weren't in the Air yet when the Bidding for a Slice started. High bit was $100 for One Slice! Don could not sell any as Brother Richard hadn't had Tony's Pizza in years and wanted the Pizza to himself.☺...JJ
He should have bought two pies. Sold one on the plane to cover air fair. Lol

Winterrider

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Sep 29, 2018
Welcome to the old farts club.
Happy pre - birthday !

jcam222

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
That should make for a fine birthday feast!! I’ll join your club in March. I have thought a lot lately about joining your other club , retirement at that point too!!

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Yeah this one pretty tough. Look back at those years of being single and now really need to find someone to get me through the future ones. Really want to start doing somethings but the thought of going alone discourages me. I get bored pretty quick with myself!

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Happy birthday Brian! that pie looks great! hope you find someone to share your time with. I think i won the lottery when I met my wife. it was a kinda unusual first meeting. the story drags on and I think we find it more interesting than anyone else because it was us. we do want to kill each other now and then, but that doesnt last. the worst thing tho - she doesnt like medium rare beef. dude its like a genetic flaw.

BrianGSDTexoma

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 1, 2018
Happy birthday Brian! that pie looks great! hope you find someone to share your time with. I think i won the lottery when I met my wife. it was a kinda unusual first meeting. the story drags on and I think we find it more interesting than anyone else because it was us. we do want to kill each other now and then, but that doesnt last. the worst thing tho - she doesnt like medium rare beef. dude its like a genetic flaw.
I did get some goods news today. My brother son Airbnb in Colorado Springs has opening next month. My brother his wife and I are going. He also has Airbnb's in Puerto Rico and Tampa.

gmc2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 15, 2012
Alright I'll ask - Was it still hot when you got it?

Congrats on the big 60 Brian - been there am that.

I'm lucky in the partnership dept. I've been married to the same woman since 85. Best thing is: she still puts up with my shenanigans.

Chris

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Happy Birthday Sir! Not sure the pizza woulda made 300 miles with me. That is a friend
Jim

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Happy Birthday, Brian!!!
You're only 12 years behind me now!!!
Like.

Bear

mneeley490

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 23, 2011
Showing my age here. I was thinking of the "Adam's Ribs" episode of M*A*S*H.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Hey JJ, had a Tony's pizza the other day. I will admit I had to jazz it up a bit, but it still hit the spot. :emoji_laughing:

View attachment 500011

Chris
LOL... Not the brand of Tony's worth hauling 'cross Country.😆

As far as Frozen Pizza goes, we keep a stock of these on hand...

download.jpeg

They are not a Thin Crust, typical Round Frozen Pizza, but the Flavor of the Sauce, not too much, and the amount of Cheese and Toppings, makes for my Favorite pizza, By Far! Available at Walmart...JJ

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
BrianGSDTexoma BrianGSDTexoma Have you looks at a Seniors Dating Site like," Our Time "? During my Separation, 😣I posted on this site. Now, I was honest, I'm a Fat guy and no Hunk, but I posted a Pic and that " I COOK! " I got a bunch of Hits!😆
The Mrs. and I worked things out, I stopped being a Jerk, and stayed Married, will be 33 years on the the 25th...JJ

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
LOL... Not the brand of Tony's worth hauling 'cross Country.😆

As far as Frozen Pizza goes, we keep a stock of these on hand...

View attachment 500074

They are not a Thin Crust, typical Round Frozen Pizza, but the Flavor of the Sauce, not too much, and the amount of Cheese and Toppings, makes for my Favorite pizza, By Far! Available at Walmart...JJ
I buy those at Costco, they are the best frozen pies I have yet to try.
I always jazz them up with Calabrian chili honey and lots of Greek oregano and anchovies.:emoji_heart_eyes:

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.