30" MES with window

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I got one without the window for Christmas - and I know the cost was $199.99 plus shipping.

Do you know how many watts the element is on that one?

EDIT: I just checked that link, and the "specifications" tab says it's a stainless model (mine is the black finish, and the product is listed as a black finished model - so the specs are not consistent with the listing.) If that's the case, it is a deal.

EDIT 2: Just to confirm, that Home Depot pages lists it as Masterbuilt part #20070110 - doing a simple search for that part number comes up with several listings around $300 (give or take a few.) Good deal indeed.

That is a good deal.

Out of Stock online but you can still pick one up at your local store at that price.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky