30 lbs of pork belly

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rexster314

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 7, 2012
Texas Gulf Coast

~~Went to my RD today for pork bellies. While freezing in their cooler room, the single packages of bellies were 2.86 a pound but the case price was 3.19. Normally I just pick up the case and go, but this time I said what the hey? and picked up 3 single cryovac packages. Got to the checkout and sure enough, I was charged for the case price of 3.19. I told the checker about the price and after the stocker going back and forth, I was charged the advertised price of 2.86, saving big 10 bucks on the purchase. Told the checker I should have got a couple more, but 3 is all that will fit in the fridge while curing. This this was skinless bellies as well

Looks like someone has some bacon in their future 
yahoo.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky