2nd Try at Buttermilk Brined Chicken Wings w/ Q-View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigtrain74

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 23, 2009
Springfield, Ma
Chicken wings are just so dang cheap it is almost cruel not to do them more often. I did the buttermilk brine once before and they were good but I felt as if though they were a little bland.

This time I kicked it up a notch! They sat in the brine for 24 hours and then were rinsed. (Thanks Jim!)

These are also on the GOSM using hickory.

This is some good stuff!!!

More to come!

Oh the chicken looks like its gonna be awesome. I have yet to try those cherry bombs, they look great as well. Too bad your so far away, or I'd drive over and help you put them away LOL.

Mmmm.....
Tried those using chisoxjim's recipe and loved them. Never tried the blackened redfish magic but it has a great color!

They look Great...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

what a nice start...I'll be over in a minute to test them...lol

Like I said before... I have plenty of rooms ready for whom ever wants to come by and eat! Hopefully I'll see you in a bit!

Just make sure to bring some of that bread you made yesterday

really nice, looks like that brine will make those wings pop. That Chef Prudhomme seasoning should be great as well.

DING! DING! DING!
That's the dinner bell!!! Boy do they smell good.

They are so juicy and tender! The spice is nice!
Thank you for checking them out!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky