2015 North Florida Gathering April 24-26

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Mar 22, 2008
Florida
The Gathering will be April 24th through the 26th in 2015 we hope to see all our usual friends and get to meet some new ones.

Many of y'all know the drill and I look forward to the planning and the seeing ya again. Those that haven't attended in the past we look forward to meeting you and yours and becoming friends. The property is about 30-40 minutes outside Tallahassee, Fl and if you decide to come PM me and I'll get you exact directions, We have lots of camping spots right here on the property for free (limited RV hookups) we have a local Hotel that gives discounts to our members attending if you prefer the hotel thing. 

This is a family friendly event so come join us for a great weekend.

If you put "N Fl Gathering" into the search bar you will find lots of info from past events if you have any questions just ask and we'll try to answer them

I will get the hotel info up in the next week or two and add it to this post along with any new info that may come along.

We will be there (Lord willing) . Any request for cajun food will be given due consideration.

Crawfish will solely depend on price at the time.

Ok if everyone is tired of wings let me know and we'll try and come up with something differnt for lunch type munchies!

Tired of wings really is that possible????????????

Well ok then. I guess I'll fill up the big cooler with wings again. Tradition right?
icon14.gif

Count on the Mrs and I

Hello to the group.  My name is Gary.  I just found and joined your group.  I would like to attend the 2015 Gathering.  Can't seem to be able to pm Pineywoods so hopefully, he will respond to this post.  I would like to get the info and make reservations.  Thank you,  Gary

Sent you a PM Gary

Will be to see y'all again Rick

Hello

We would like to come and camp. Do we need to reserve a spot for a tent?  We are new and have not been to one but it sounds like fun!

Mike

Mike we have plenty of room for tents and y'all are more than welcome as it gets closer I'll get you exact directions

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky