2007 Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
Hey all,
Took the hubby for a surprise long weekend to the Fiery Foods & Barbecue Show in Albuquerque. We got there around 11:30 on Saturday morning and there were quite a number of people. There were over 200 booths offering all kinds of samples, hot sauce, wing sauce, barbecue sauce, dry rubs, vinegars, hot foods like chili peanut brittle, bloody mary mix, to name a few. A few of my favorites was a blackberry barbecue sauce, a cabernet reduction sauce, defcon level 2 (NOT 1) wing sauce and a habby horseradish sauce, and a strawberry cocktail sauce. Out of this world. As we sample and cook with the different things we purchased, I will update this thread with how good they are.
Last night I cut up a pork tenderloin into medallions and I prepared a mixture of apple cider and apple butter to top, hubby took a raspberry hot pepper jelly on a few slices and baked them. Both were completely different flavors, his sauce had the additional "kick" that made it awesome...check out the site. There's a barbecue section also.

http://www.fiery-foods.com/

Sounds like you and the hubby had a hot weekend!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_03.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_14.gif
(sorry couldn't resist)

dancingpeppervx1.gif

I told him when we left that he would probably need a parka (17 degrees in the morning out there) but things could get really hot...
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky