2 chuck roasts with qview first try at chucky

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dacfan

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Eastern Ky
Well Its been a while since I posted some Qview. Heres a couple chuck roasts that Ive been Qing today. I injected them with BBQ sauce, garlic and beef broth last night and rubbed them down good with Meat Magic. Smoking at 235* using apple and hickory. Here are some pics from when I pulled them out at 165* before foiling.
I plan on taking to 195* more Qview to follow.

Those are some great looking chucks! Thanks for the pics.

Well dinner is now a fading memory but boy was that good and juicy. I pulled at 195* and rested for an hour. I sliced them up and served with homemade macaroni salad. I was very pleased with my first try at a chucky, it will be on the menu again. Here are the finished pics:

Looks great. Nice work!! The juice/broth is making my mouth water as I sit here and type. Points, points, points!

The mac salad looks like the perfect side too!

Best,
Trout

Nice job!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
They look delicious.

Nice job, thanks for the qview.

Thats some really good looking chuckies. To bad I missed dinner the salad looks dandy.

Thanks for all the kind remarks, I couldn't have done it without the stuff I learned on this board from all you fine folks.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky